Friday, June 23, 2006

My week

It's been a big body-work week for me... I did pilates 4 days, chiropractor 1 day, and physical therapy 3 days. I'm feeling pretty darn good though. Next week I have 4 more days of pilates, 3 more days of PT and a medical massage. Plus our counseling practice has really been taking off these days. I have 2 new clients next week and the possibility of 3 more referrals that are on their way! It really seems to confirm to me that quitting Barnes & Noble was a good move. I feel so thankful and so blessed.

Do any of you know if rebound headaches are for real or just a myth? (They should test that on Mythbusters!) This past week I had 3 migraines 3 days in a row. I took Imitrex each time and wonder if that brought on rebound headaches? I can't get a straight answer out of doctors or pharmacists about that (of course). Anyway, 3 migraines in a row like that is unusual for me. I usually get 1 or 2 spread out throughout a month. I don't like taking something as powerful to my system as Imitrex is. I used to take over-the-counter Orudis & that worked wonders but then they pulled it off the market because supply & demand weren't adding up. I am missing my Orudis!

Migraines could have been a result of all the body-work I did this week too...
I'm looking forward to nothing but leisurely walks & doing some stretching exercises this weekend and that's it for weekend body-work. I'm taking it easy the next few days.
Hope you all are enjoying your summer! Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: